If you’d like to help people with intellectual/developmental disabilities, you’ve come to the right place! There are many ways to get involved with the Friends of JCDS.
- Donate – Your generosity enables Friends of JCDS to provide help and hope to people faced with developmental and physical disabilities, and the families who love them.
- Raise Funds – tell your friends about the compassionate work of Friends of JCDS!
- Purchase Products – JCDS consumers create a variety of artwork with the help of Friends of JCDS!
- Advocate – Advocate with Friends of JCDS government relations and advocacy.
- Volunteer – make a difference, be a JCDS volunteer!